Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Thursday, October 07, 2004
My Malaysian Idol

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All it took was a difference of one percent and Vick sang away his title as the first Malaysian Idol and bid goodbye to his idol dream last week. Wat the heck? The result show was a nail bitting one for me, though most of us had already predicted that Dina was gonna get thru..sigh!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.usVICK!!! I have spotted him on the very first episode of Malaysian Idol and have been supporting him till the day he got eliminated man. ( ya rite~) Still remember that one blog on Vick? ( http://cutie_rocker83.blogspot.com/2004/08/vick-in-final.html) Yeah see! :P When he took the stage for the last time on Sunday night, I'm sure all Vick's supporters felt like how I did (erm so sad and keberatan)...haii wat to do...Ppl like Jac and Dina more. One word though...wasted!!Malaysian voters decide who reaches the pinnacle who dun and they finally came through by selecting the top two talents to battle it out up in the sky and who shall be crown the title Malaysian Idol, we shall see!! I am not gonna vote though, I'll leave it to the rest of the M'sian Idol fanatic to carry out their voting duties. Kekekeke :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us By the way, Andrew, the simple but elegant singer and the “Accidental Idol” looked so stunning in this pic in the Star newspaper yesterday man. Doesn’t he? Hehehe….cool cool :P

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Also, compare him and our beloved Bob Moffatt. They look quite alike, don’t they? Hair, nose, chin....wahahaha :) Of coz, Bob is much cuter le hehehe. Anyway, I will try to post more pictures of 2 person who look similar later.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Uncle Paul, well, is kinda *ahem* too u know, but juz a lil too old..Dun u think so? Hehehe :)) Jien? Undeniably cool but dun think will drool over him. He doesn't look like he's 30 plus adi....


Post a Comment